Missing Pregnant Teen Savanah Soto and Partner Found Dead in Texas Investigation

The last time Savanah Nicole Soto, 18, was seen was on Friday inside her apartment building. Tuesday saw the body of a pregnant Texas teen who had been missing for four days, according to local news sources.

According to KYTX, 18-year-old Savanah Nicole Soto, who is expecting her first child and her boyfriend were discovered dead on Tuesday “in the Medical Center area of San Antonio”.

One day before her scheduled induction at the hospital, Soto was last observed in her apartment complex on Friday, according to KHOU.

Missing Pregnant Teen Savanah Soto and Partner Found Dead in Texas Investigation (1)

“Perplexing” is how San Antonio police described the crime scene during a press conference on Tuesday night, adding that investigators are considering a “possible murder.” “We can’t say for sure what we have because of the complex crime scene,” Chief William McManus said to the media.

McManus stated that he would let the medical examiner decide whether or not anyone discovered inside the car was pregnant.

According to police, the couple might have spent “three or four days” in the automobile. “Hotel California,” according to a resident, is how the apartment building where Soto was discovered is comparable to “this place where everything happens.”

The resident, who only gave The Messenger her name as Nataly, said, “It’s evil here.” “This may come across as chilly, but I’m not surprised.” She replied she was not familiar with Soto.

Gloria Cordova, the mother of Soto, stated her family had gone to the scene of a hostage situation that happened nearby in case Soto was involved in an interview with The Messenger on Tuesday morning.

Uncertainty surrounds the relationship between the two occurrences, News 4 stated that officers responded to a domestic violence call at approximately 1:30 p.m. local time.

Missing Pregnant Teen Savanah Soto and Partner Found Dead in Texas Investigation (2)

Cordova previously expressed to KHOU her daughter’s excitement about becoming a mother. Neither Soto nor her boyfriend, she claimed, had returned her calls.

According to KHOU, she stated, “We don’t even know what happened.” It could be anything, they said. Regarding her daughter’s scheduled induction, Cordova stated, “We arrived at the hospital.” “They stated that she was absent.”

When Cordova did not show up at the hospital, she went to her daughter’s apartment, she told KENS. “She wasn’t responding when I went by and knocked and knocked,” Cordova recalled.

Friends and relatives have been looking for Soto. “My daughter is gone; her induction was supposed to happen at 6:30 p.m., but she never did. Please let me know if you see her and where you spotted her. I’m concerned for her safety because she’s with her bad boyfriend,” Cordova posted on Facebook.

“I need prayers for my baby girl,” she said.

All the investigation is going on in a way. The culprit will be found soon, US police department appealing to all.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.